Friday, April 8, 2016

Set in Stone

Hello World.

Lately I have been a little stressed. At the last minute I decided I wanted to make my magazine better because I feel like it's not good enough. I'm worried I won't be able to finish on time. I'm spending today, Saturday and Sunday taking some new pictures for my double-page spread and possibly taking a new picture for my TOC. After playing around with my cover page for a while, I think I'm pretty much done with it.

For my double-page spread I plan on putting the majority of the text on the left page and putting a large picture on the second page. If all the text doesn't fit on one page I will put some on the bottom of the second. As for the picture, I plan on taking a full body picture of my model with plastic surgery lines written all over her. This is my last post where I blog about what's been going on ad how I have been. My next posts will be my Creative critical Reflection and Final Project. I hope all goes as planned and I am completely satisfied with my project at the end.

Thank you all for going on this journey with me. I know it has been full of uncertainty and anxiousness. Congratulations to you for sticking by me, through the ups and downs of it all. I hope you understand and enjoy my final project. Also, I  hope that my journey and final project make your day just a little bit brighter.

For the final time,
Goodbye World.

No comments:

Post a Comment