Wednesday, April 6, 2016

So Close,Yet So Far Away

Hello World.

Well, the deadline is fast approaching and I've been working to finalize the details of my project. After talking to my Newspaper teacher, I realized I could better my story by adding subtitles and more structure. Also, after giving my work to a couple friends I made a lot of edits to my writing. I feel much more confident about my story now that I have feedback. I'm going to implement the suggestions given to me by my teacher and my peers to make my work the best it could possibly be. My goal is to completely finish my magazine by Thursday so I can focus on my Creative Critical reflection.

I have been spending a few hours working on my project since last week to finish. I have to confess, I'm scared to be done with my project. It seems like there is always something I could do to make it better and when I finally turn it in I won't be able to adjust anything anymore. All my friends tell me that it is good and it looks great but it doesn't calm me down. The only thing that will is when I found out my grade from my teacher, as well as the Cambridge graders.

After I added the subtitles to my story I also added more to my story. The only thing left is adjusting my cover page and playing around with the cover line font. After I complete that, I need to do the last bit of the project, the Creative Critical Reflection presentation. At first, I was intimidated by it because I need to make a 10-15 minute presentation. However, after getting started I realized that it is not that bad and the blog posts help me reflect on the process. By the next blog I will  hopefully be completely done with my magazine and have made significant progress with my Creative Critical Reflection.

Goodbye World.

No comments:

Post a Comment