Monday, April 4, 2016

It's Crunch Time!

Hello World.

Wow! Time has passed by so fast, I can't believe my project is due this coming Sunday. Good news is I am right on schedule and I have no major concerns or obstacles to face. Ok let's get down to business.

As you all know, I spent the weekend taking pictures for my magazine, with and without my lovely models. I took the picture for I'm using for my Table of Contents. I was inspired while I was brainstorming how to create my previous idea with the post-it notes. While I was looking I saw a shopping list posted on a bulletin board and I thought to myself "Oh cool, it's like we're in the market for a new body" and that's when it hit me! My TOC could be in a shopping list format with makeup surrounding it. So, on Sunday I took some pictures and it came out great!

On Saturday I got all the photos I needed for my cover page and double-page spread (DPS). We took so many pictures to make sure that we wouldn't have to get together again. All the work on Saturday was definitely worth it because I am so happy with my images on both the cover page and DPS.

The Nik Collection came in handy and I used it to edit my photos. Although, I did have some trouble on Joomag trying to figure how to enlarge photos but it all worked out okay.

Up until now, I've been editing photos and working on the layout for all the pages of my magazine. I am excited to say I almost done and I'm going to take a break and come back to it on Wednesday. I am also waiting for my reviews from my story to come back. After that, I will make some edits and finalize the story. I plan to start my Critical Reflection tonight, I'll get back to you all very soon!

Goodbye World.


No comments:

Post a Comment