Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A World of Possibilities


Hello World.

I'm in the process of creating a magazine, from scratch might I add, for my AICE Media Studies final project.

Welcome to my first post.

Alright, so it's technically Day 2 of the project that will determine life or death in this class. I've got to admit I'm nervous, anxious, excited, and scared. I desperately want to get a high grade on my project for the AICE Exam, not only because I want good grades, but because it will mean that I've succeeded. My hope is to get that, "I've made it" feeling, the one you get after all your hard work has paid off. Although, another reason is that a high grade from the graders at Cambridge will give me validation that I am good at this and I have the potential to really make it in whatever part of the media industry I choose to enter. Essentially, I'm searching for confidence, hope, and reassurance in the  skills I've developed over the course of this class.

Goodbye World.


No comments:

Post a Comment