Saturday, March 19, 2016

Picture Perfect!

Hello World.

I'm back! It's been a hectic week because spring break just started. However, I have plenty of new ideas and dilemmas to share.

Okay, so I mentioned in  my last post how I wanted to change my cover page to match my overarching theme. I've decided to make my cover image a photo of a bunch of post-it notes lined up in a grid-like formation with words that represent beauty. For example: strength, intelligence, and confidence.

Speaking of photos, I've decided on the layout of my double-page spread! Is that progress you see? Why, yes it is. So, I'm going to make my layout look like this-->

I haven't completely decided on the main image yet, however, I've finalized the other two. The two other images are going to be close up images of each side of her face. So, the bottom left picture will be the left side of the girl's face with the cosmetic surgery lines drawn on her, and vice versa.

As you can probably infer from my choice of gender for my model, I am focusing my cosmetic surgery story on females. Seeing as this is a feminist magazine, I decided to do my story focused on women. I'm excited to get started on the research for my story!

Goodbye World.

  • "Magazine Project week 6." Daniellesdoodles. N.p., 15 Oct. 2012. Web. 1 Apr. 2016.
     <https://daniellesdooodles.wordpress.com/2012/10/15/magazine-project-week-6/>. 

No comments:

Post a Comment