Sunday, March 26, 2017

ClassWORK

Hey everyone!

So my partner and I managed to make some pretty good progress in class the other day! Woot, Woot!
So, first thing is first, the purpose of our documentary is still to redefine the modern teen. (Yay, for consistency!) Now, we have decided to change our "full-length" documentary idea into a marginalized mini-series called We Are Not Who You Think We Are. A mini-series would provide us more flexibility and then we can focus an episode per individual. I really like this idea because it gives us breadth and depth on our topic.

We haven't decided how we are going to distribute it  yet, but since our target audience is "Gen Z" I figure it would be a good idea to stream it instead  of play it on TV. I've found quite a few articles that talk about Gen Z and their tendency to stream. Apparently, 70% of Gen Z prefer streaming over watching cable and 50% have never even had cable.

I'll be back after some more research!

No comments:

Post a Comment