Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Just a nip and tuck!

Hello World.

I'm back! It's been a while since I last checked in, but no worries! Okay so time for the progress report.

The good news is I have decided on what story I'm going to do for my double-page spread. *Drumroll Please* And the winner is... the cosmetic surgery story! Now that I know what I want, it's time to start researching for the content of my story. I had a good talk with my teacher today and she reminded me that the general subject of cosmetic surgery is very broad, so I have to make sure I narrow it down. New problem please meet world. I'm not sure what perspective I want to write for my spread and I'm tossing around the idea of interviewing a doctor as well. Which brings me to my next point, I've decided to get as much as possible done over spring break and if I have the time I may do another spread featuring an interview and maybe an advertisement.

Moving to my next topic of this blog post, advertisements! I know I have to have a minimum of four original images for my magazine, which I anticipated would be the hardest part. As a result of my group meeting on Tuesday and my own research, I have an idea:

 Goodbye World.

No comments:

Post a Comment