Sunday, April 2, 2017

Brainstorming Again

Hey guys!

So I never got the opportunity to share how the group discussions with our classmates went. There really wasn't much my group mates could help me with at the movement considering our biggest problems were the script for our piece and the title. While we do love the title, We Are Not Who You Think We Are it is kind of a mouthful. I mean the abbreviation itself is super long (WANWYTWA); is that crazy or what? My group mates agreed and recommended we do a shorter title as well. One of my group mates suggested "Perspective" and while it's good I don't think it quite fits yet. Clearly this problem is going to take some reflection and some analyzation of our piece. Initially, we figured we could come up with something after editing are project but now that we've start filming I was looking for some inspiration. Naturally, I went to Google  to do some research and I found a couple interesting articles about how to create a title for our documentary. Some of the key things were: creating a short title, unique word choices for memorability, and easy accessibility of the title. I guess I'm back to the brainstorming!


See you later alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment